Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Site News!! New Weekly Lineup!!

----I would first like to apologize for missing my last two "Coach's Corner" articles, but I have been busy with real life. Below is a new weekly schedule that will start as of today and it is revised to having myself with a column 2 times a week, instead of 3 times. I will post a third one if I got the material and time. I am also working on getting another columnist for Saturday. All days will feature updated results as the flow in slowly from some promotions. Finally, I have been working on a possible "political cartoon" of sorts and it might be debuting this Saturday, if everything goes as planned.

Sal Corrente “A Piece of My Mind” – Tuesday and Fridays
Poll Results and New Poll – Fridays
“Coach’s Corner” – Monday & Thursdays
Gene Jackson “Cheap Heat” – When he wants
Ratings – Wednesday
Flashback – Wednesday
Shows of The weekend – Thursdays
Saturday – Friday results & Memphis Wrestling TV Report
Sunday – Results, Results!!