Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Site News!!

----I would like to make note that I have changed The Dundees booking ad from the main page, because I am not booking any dates for them anymore. In reality, I never did book anything for them. I tried a few shows, but nothing was good on either side – the promoter’s side or Bill’s side. The last promoter I dealt with went to me and then went to Jamie’s myspace page and booked them thru that. If you are a promoter and would like to book the Dundees, then hit the photo on the front page and it will take you to Jamie’s myspace page. Please do me a favor though. If you book them by seeing their ad on my site, then just let them know where you seen it at.

----I am working with Stan Lee in booking some dates for him outside of this area or a good weekly spot here. Stan is a former WWC Tag Team Champion with Derrick King and is one of the top notch workers in this area. He is willing to travel anywhere, if the price is right. Please click on Stan’s photo on the home page and give me all the info you have and I will handle the rest.

----Would you like your photo on the front of the site and been seen by over 45,000 viewers a month?? The placement of the ad is cheap. It works simple – you make money – I make money. If you do not make money, then I do not make money. I will also accompany you on some dates helping you sell your gimmicks and my DVDs. Just drop me an e-mail.