Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving and stuff..... from Gene Jackson


I just wanted to tell everyone I hope they've had a happy thanksgiving. I also wanted to thank everyone who listened to or downloaded the new radio show, I got the numbers today and a LOT more people than I thought checked it out and I'm hoping to make it a weekly show, if not bi-weekly for sure. I've got a lot of great stuff in store for the show and a BUNCH of potential guests. The next show will be this Tuesday Nov. 27th at 10:00pm! Already scheduled for the show will be the brand new Full Throttle Wrestling Heavyweight Champion "the Mental Messiah" Insane Lane. Insane Lane is a deathmatch king who competes in IWA Deep South, IWA Mid South, CZW, ICP's JCW amongst many others, should be a great interview. I'm also working out the details of getting a couple more guests as well including Chikara Pro's Chuck Taylor. So be sure to check out the show, click the link at the top right of this page to get the link to listen live and call in, or download and listen at your leisure. Speaking of Chuck Taylor, check out these youtube videos of Chuck doing what he does best........making little kids cry....Awesome!