Friday, November 23, 2007

Poll Results & New Poll!!

----I slowed up on the DVD releases, because I did not have a lot of new people wanting them. I think the DVDs that we have released are good promotional tools for the workers in this area, but they are not going to sell great to other workers. In trying to retool the DVD concept a bit, I found that many underground wrestling traders sell any or all of these titles without any problems, so I am assuming that they are mostly copyright free. So, I worked a deal with a trader – Wrestling Exchange – and plan to release these titles. If you are reading this and you feel you own copyrights to any of the material below, please contact me and production of the product will be halted. All four of these titles are planned for release, but I am trying to get one ready for shipping by Christmas. So, LMK which release would you like to see more??

Which DVD release would you want to buy before Christmas??

-Best of Brock Lesner In Japan
-Best of KAW 1999 – Over 2.5 hours of footage
-Bruiser Brody Best of Foreign Tours – Japan and Puerto Rico
-Japanese Double feature – Best of Road Warriors/Best of Goldberg in Japan

----Please note - all DVDs will be professional packaged and sold exclusively by either RRO or Wrestling Exchange. Titles will sold on this site for only $10 and high quality factory produced products. They will also be sold at events and such - available in bulk pricing for promoters. DVDs will NOT be sold at any other outlets like Hastings or such.