Saturday, December 08, 2007

Aaron Polston Out of ASWF!!

----ASWF has been sold from Aaron Polston to David Walls as of 12.03.07. He sold everything with ASWF, sound & video equipment plus the logo name as well. ASWF will continue to run every week at Tuckerman, AR pretty much with the same cast and crew. Polston stated that “I will not go into the reasons why I am leaving Tuckerman, but I have the Fans at Heart and did not want to upset what I had already been building there.”

----Polston went on to inform RRO, “I will never own another wrestling company again. But I am going to help build another one in Jonesboro AR. We have already got thing rolling with a new 20 by 20 ring and new sound system and with a new TV system that we will be able to do the Internet PPV & Kait 8 [local ABC affiliate] like I have planned to do for sometime now.”

----Apparently ASWF had their electricity turned off this week. It has been settled and taken care of and there will be a show tonight. “I don’t want negative PR on this from anyone even though some think I am trying to get them shut down, which I am not. I have told them to get the utilities out of my name which they had not done, so I had them disconnected. But they have already got their utilities turn on.”

----RRO wishes Polston the best in his future endeavors and plan to continue are coverage of ASWF.