Tuesday, January 01, 2008

10 TO VOTE - POLLS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VOTING!!

----Award Polls are up and running. I worked on this late last night and then again this morning. I think all of them are functional. There were four of them this morning that were not working properly, so you might want to go back and vote for Horizon, Best Damn Tag, Best Damn Performer and Tag Team now, if you voted last night. CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW!!

----These polls are set up similar to what we did last year. One vote per computer. Is there a way to “cheat” the system?? As with anything, yes there is a way, but it is a lot of trouble and if you are trying to cheat to win one of these awards, then yes, I will disqualify you. I have one post per award, so I am able to track the IPs per poll. You may change your IP, but if you keep voting from the same computer, then I will STILL be able to track you. For those that know a lot or nothing about computers, the main jest of this is – if there are many votes from one location, then that person will be disqualified. I really expect 120 to 200 people voting [a little bit more than normal polls], so if one poll is showing much more votes, then I will be able to track you and DQ you. The results of the polls you may be able to see at anytime, but they may not be the REAL results, as I have the final say in all awards and you may be DQ’ed, but you will not know until the results are released.

----10 TO VOTE means there are 10 days only to vote for the awards. Please get those votes in!! I also encourage web sites and myspace.com account holders to display my special Voting Icons. CLICK HERE to see the ones I have available. Save any of them and use them!!