Monday, January 28, 2008

Ken Wayne Exclusive Announcement!!

----Ken Wayne had an exclusive announcement today for RRO on "Cheap Heat Radio" today. He was happy to announce on 2.10.08 at his school will be the “Graduation Match” with Eric Wayne vs Kid Nickels. This match will be 1 hour long. It is also going to be filmed by a professional crew and released on RRO DVD. RRO staff member Brian Thompson will be announcing the match. I will also be attending the show and will have full coverage of it that day.

----The interview was real good and if you listen to a lot of what Ken Wayne says it is funny how it is sometimes “word for word” some of the stuff I say. NO, Ken did not learn a damn thing from me. LOL I sit around Ken Wayne during a stint in Malden, MO and I listened. The boys would rib me about being “Ken’s boy”. Thanks to Ken for taking the time to do the interview.

----If you have not listened, then go and listen to it!! Gene had a surprise caller – Bill Dundee!! Classic stuff!! CLICK HERE!!!