Sunday, February 10, 2008

SITE NEWS!!

----I would like to say thanks to TLCW staff and crew for last night’s “Book Tour” stop. It was overwhelming at times as the whole crew was putting over the book in interviews and such. I sold out of the first batch I ordered, which was a big surprise. Thanks to everyone again!!

----I will be posting as much as I can today until I head out for West Memphis, AR for the Graduation Match for tonight. I will be posting the Arena Report from Ripley, TN probably sometime tomorrow and try to get caught up on all the results.

----Everyone that pre-ordered a book – your book was shipped on Friday afternoon via MEDIA MAIL – you should have it by this coming Friday. If you wanted and book this weekend and was unable to get one – order it today from the publisher – CLICK HERE!! If you want to wait for one of the “Book Tour” stops, you are actually saving 30% off the book, because of postage.

----The second leg of the “Book Tour” is not completely confirmed yet, but I plan to be on the road on 2.22.08 and 2.23.08. I will also be in Bruce, MS on March 8, 2008, which could feature a “special guest” on the tour with me. Jerry Lawler will be at that show and I am sure that everyone that gets a book – Lawler will be happy to sign the book for you.