Monday, March 24, 2008

Vinyl Comments About Incident!!

----Johnny Vinyl wrote the following on his myspace.com blog today…

I BEAT UP CHILDREN BECAUSE I’M A VIOLENT, RAGEFUL MOTHERFUCKER!!!
http://rasslinriotnews.blogspot.com/2008/03/law-lockerroom-altercation.html

Guess which part of this story is untrue? Fuckin’ internet...

Somebody at work today asked me if I got stitches for my face. I told them the truth, which is I just used a little bit of superglue and everybody was disgusted. Is that really something people outside of wrestling don’t do? Weird.

I am more in love with pro wrestling than I ever have been. You’d think after the incident this weekend I wouldn’t be, but I feel so fucking optimistic about the future. It’s gonna be great...

----I sent Vinyl a note to comment on what happened asking what was “untrue” about my article. He responded with the following……

"I do not feel it is appropriate to discuss backstage incidents to the public. I believe what happens backstage should stay backstage. However, I will comment on what happened in front of the curtain. I never once laid my hand on this kid. I yelled at him, I did frighten him, I did get in his face, but I did not shove or push him or touch him at all. I'm not going to apologize for getting heat.

I feel some people acted very inappropriately and unprofessionally to the incident, and I'm currently discussing things with LAW management. I do not yet know if my career is going to include continuing in LAW or not. However, I do appreciate all the support I've gotten from fans and other wrestlers in the days after this unfortunate incident. "

Photo from his myspace.com site.