Monday, May 05, 2008

MLW Closes Shop!!

----This really came out of nowhere and was a real surprise to me. Darrell has the ring he mentioned for sale and you can e-mail him at darrellbruff@comcast.net.

Regrets None

I am closing down MLW wrestling as of today, May 4, 2008....Due to many reasons, none that I care to get into today, but financially this has not been a smart investment on my part. I lived my dream though, I booked, I owned, and I promoted wrestling. I will be 50 in June so with that, I will be leaving the wrestling world. I do have a wonderful 16 x 16 ring, great bumping ring, with great ropes, steel cabled, great turnbuckles that give it a great look, and the ring was bought from Ted Allen from Georgia. The price is 2,500.00 and no trailer. It is set up in Olive Branch, Miss is anyone wants to see it. I enjoyed my time on the other side of the business and loved all the wonderful folks I have net during this all. I appreciated Curtis my cameraman who has been with me since day one, and Randy Cresswell, my webmaster. He tried hard to give us that cutting edge in wrestling. I also would like to thank Rebecca Raze as my first trainer, and Debbie Johnson, even though we never got to train anyone, she is truly a sweet sweet and great lady. Also to Hellena, Lexie, & Randy Powell, I admire what you folks do every day for ladies wrestling...All I can say is Keep it up....

Wishing Wrestling was like it was 20 years ago and MISSING IT

Darrell and my wife, Susan