Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Site News - Happy Anniversary - Thanks!!!

----I would like to thank everyone that visits this site and everyone that has contributed to it for the past 2 years!! A special thanks to my columnists – Brian Thompson, Gene Jackson, Sal Corrente, Mark James and the newbie Ron Guidry. Thanks everyone!!

----A brief reminder that we will be having a celebration of sorts with “Shooting the Shiznit” from 5:30 to 6:30 PM. I encourage everyone to call in and just give us a “shout out” for the 2 years!! My special co-host will be RRO Wrestler of the Year – 2006/2007 – Derrick King, who is also celebrating his birthday today. I will be having a special announcement in the first 5 minutes of the show that I think will be of interest to everyone!!

----CLICK HERE and you will be able to see the first post that I wrote two years ago!! Thanks again to everyone!! It has been a great ride!!!