Sunday, May 11, 2008

Site News!!

----We have some slight improvements in the works. You can go to the front page – www.rronews.com and see the new navigation bars and such. I want to integrate the news site into the original site more. I looked at various alternatives, but find that the news will stay on blogspot.com. In reality, it isn’t even a blog, since I do not leave you a chance to comment. You may go to the front page get all the latest news from this area and the wrestling world. Just one stop from that page to all the other sites.

----I would like to say thank you to all the visitors of this site!! I am proud to announce that we crossed the 1.5 million mark sometime last week. As I have said in the past, we will reach the 2 million mark sometime before the end of 2008!! Thanks to all!!

----We will be having a special Tuesday edition of “Shooting the Shiznit” on the 2 year anniversary of RRO on May 14, 2008. I will be joined by a special co-host – RRO Wrestler of the Year – Derrick King – who will also be celebrating his birthday. So, it could be interesting. I would also like to encourage ALL & ANYONE that wants to join us and give us a big “shout out” for two years of kayfabdom.

----I will also have MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT about a new project that we will be working on that will be a big part of the Yearbook and this site for years to come. It was the brainchild of Gene Jackson and I have run with it. I will be announcing this project in the first 10 minutes of the special Anniversary Edition of “Shooting the Shiznit”.

----I am not sure how many people have noticed, but upon the suggestion of Gene Jackson, we have decided to put both “Cheap Heat Radio” & “Shooting the Shiznit” under the RRO Radio banner.