Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chikara No Shows!!! Selmer Show Still On!!

----I find it interesting that being the site that helped promote this show and give them time on the radio plugging them that I have to go to ANOTHER site [Trent's board] to find out about Chikara canceling. I apologize to all the readers of the site that planned to go to this show due to Chikara guys being advertised. SIE and RRO were in an advertising agreement and I can not control what my sponsors do. I am glad that I decided to not attend the show, but I am sorry that I missed the Memphis Wrestling show last night.

SIE promoter Shawn Reed has asked me to post on his behalf with news that unforeseen circumstances have led to the wrestlers visiting from Chikara Pro Wrestling being unable to appear at either last nights show in Newbern, TN and tonight's show in Selmer, TN. SIE apologizes for this disappointment, but it will definitely be putting on a great show for the fans tonight despite this. Additionally, SIE intends to bring in the guys from Chikara to its next show, which will hopefully be announced very soon.

Just to reiterate, the show is definitely still happening tonight, so come on out not just to support local wrestling, but also to see a great show.