Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Final Word...

----Jimmy Blaylock has posted his response to my Coach's Corner from yesterday. You can CLICK HERE to read it. This is my final post on the subject. There were only a few things that Blaylock said that I want clear. #1: Whether he believes it or not - the show was not planned to be about him and his message board. #2: I only pointed out the myspace.com and message board bans because I thought they were childish acts - nothing more. #3: It makes me wonder if this is the first time that Blaylock has ever heard negative things about himself. I read bad things about myself every day - mainly on his message board - you just got to take and get on with it. And, as I said, my heat has never been with Blaylock personally [we might not agree on a lot of stuff], but it is mainly that message board.