Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quick Site Notes!!

----Just to let all the new visitors know and some the old visitors that just don't GET IT..LOL [just kidding guys!!]...I have changed the format of the results sort of. I am giving my contributors more freedom with keeping almost 95% of their report intact, instead of editing to fit into my format. This might mean that the report is a little more kayfabe than usual, but I think it will also give the readers of this site more info on what is going on at the shows. My contribution to each post is always represented by "----" after I give credit to the reporter. Most reporters also stay with kayfabe names like the creative ASWF Ace [ha!], but will receive some credit for their hard work. Thanks guys!!

----Look for some more exciting changes to the new improved Kayfabe Message Board. Gene Jackson and I have put our heads together to come up with new features that I think you guys will enjoy. Keep your eye for some changes in the next week. I also plan to do another revamp of the site, but due to a minor computer crash, that might take a little longer than expected.