Monday, July 14, 2008

RWA's FRANK MARTIN RESPONDS TO THE CRITICS!!!

I have seen the post on all the sites. I have heard the shows on the radio. I still can't believe that someone has to defend themselves because they put on a great event. The 4th in the forest is not a wrestling show, it is and always has been an event for the area of NE Arkansas to come together and celebrate the 4th of July. Now because 3 different companies have been involved and because of one person who works for me opens his mouth and says" I'm telling the truth" all of this comes to pass.

First let me say this and make it clear. Loose Cannon does not talk for the company nor does he have the right to represent the company unless I have given him permission. I have not in this case.

Second Loose Cannon told the truth but not the whole truth. The whole truth is what Brandon Baxter said in his response.

Third I had discussions with Brandon early on and we discussed the promotion of the RWA and he assured me we would get promo's. WE DID and I am happy with what the radio station did for us. I have advertised on the station since January on a weekly basis and they have always done a great job for me.

Now to answer everyone's question, yes most people wanted and came to see Brandon wrestle and Derrick and Ali and Rodney and the others. Those who were not mentioned came on late as the card changed as late as the week of the show. I was glad and honored to be a part of the 4th. It was good to meet those I had not met and see those I have not seen in a while. It really is a sorry day for Wrestling in general when a man like Brandon Baxter has to defend himself because he does a great job on the air and works for the most listened to station in the area.

Bottom line to those who have caused the up roar let it go run your promotions or keep working were your working and be happy and realize its an honor to even be in this business.