Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PROJECTS AND LOOKING FOR

PROJECTS

----Just to let everyone know that the Dusty Wolfe autobiography is in the final stages. It has been a long process and I would like to thank Dusty and Brian Thompson for their patience and hard work. This is has been a joint effort from all three of us and we have not cussed each other yet. LOL “Journal of A Journeyman” by Dusty Wolfe with Brian Thompson & Brian Tramel will be hopefully available for advance orders in the next few weeks. Here is an excerpt from the first page..

“----In describing this book to outsiders of the business, I have described Dusty as “he has been everywhere, but never really made it BIG.” I am not sure after reading this book if that is a correct description of him. Dusty did something that a lot of us have only dream about – he has lived his life as a professional wrestler. That has always been his job title. I don’t think Dusty would ever have considered himself not making it BIG and that point was brought up to me by my “partner in crime” Brian Thompson. As you will read, Dusty was in every sense of the word a WARRIOR.”

----I am working on a deal right now with a new company on the ground floor that will provide sponsorship for this site. The potential of the company will be good for the site, because it is not just wrestling related. It could really help this site with exposure. In the next coming weeks, I will announce the deal and you will start seeing ads on the site for merchandise.

----Due to computer failure of my main computer, updates have not been made of the home page and such. Hopefully I will be up and running with that in a few weeks also. I am also working on a few DVD projects that have been on hold until the new computer is installed. “Rumble on the River” will be an All Pro DVD release available at the All Pro arenas. “Human Highlight Reel” Austin Lane Vol 2 will also be released soon after that – available wherever Lane is appearing. I will also be working on project with Ken Wayne with the “Graduation Match” – Eric Wayne vs Kid Nikels sometime soon.

----I also have an All Pro Wrestling book with Kenny Valiant planned before the end of the year, which will be a great Christmas present. “Yearbook 2008” will be released in February, 2009 along with a new revised version of “Yearbook 2007”, which will also include the online “Yearbook 2006”. I plan to have discounted deals so everyone can get all three years at a X amount and such. In the summer of 2009, I plan to write a non-wrestling book with Brian Thompson [should I have told him this by now??..LOL] that will be available for Christmas, 2009. February, 2010 will see the release of “Yearbook 2009” along with another summer project that hopefully will be finished by Christmas, 2010. If you are reading this and thinking either “that BT is so full of shit” or “BT sure has some plans!!”, then you are probably a bit right on both. LOL

LOOKING FOR


----I am still looking for regular reporters for TLCW in Ripley, TN on Saturday nights and MCW in Osceola, AR on Friday nights.