Sunday, October 05, 2008

Corey Comments about RRO!!

----Here is what was said on the Memphis Wrestling show about WNC and a stab at this site. Thanks for putting me over Corey - god knows I put you guys over way too much on this site.

"....but there's another website that's my favorite, that I always check. WrestlingNewsCenter.com, That's all the national and local, they keep up with all the Memphis Wrestling news and all the wrestling news around the area." Corey added, "What a great site! I got a chance to look at it. I'm telling ya and you see so many other sites and hear about so much other stuff. Don't even waste your time going there because it's usually a bunch of junk and there's nothing credible about it, either, but this has credibility."

Credit: D-Rock @ www.wrestlingnewscenter.com