Monday, December 22, 2008

Austin Lane Issues A Statement!!

----Austin Lane sent the following to RRO offices.


"As you all know by now, I have left ASWF Wrestling and will start woking for RWA out of Jonesboro, AR as of January 3, 2009. I wish ASWF wrestling the best of luck. I am really looking forward to working with a up and coming promotion like RWA. I helped build ASWF for 8 years. I just feel that it is not the same company that I felt so close to. In this level of business...at the independant level...we do not make a ton of money. All we have to seperate us is respect. At RWA I feel I would be respected and appreciated more for what I do. I love the fans at ASWF and will miss that aspect. However RWA will be alot better fit for me. I am looking forward to building RWA into the great and drawing promotion that I know it can be."