Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To All!! Twas The Night Before Christmas!!


----Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be slow around here tomorrow at the RRO Offices. I do not expect to post anything and hope everyone enjoys time with their families. My family and my RRO family wishes all of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

----Posted below is something that has become a tradition here at RRO. I am now posting my third version of it. It always been just about TLCW, but this year I broaden it a bit. But...I didn't mess it up so we couldn't make fun of DK though!! LOL You know why I make fun of DK every year?? Because it is fun!! LOL


TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS


Twas the night before Christmas, low was the house
Kevin White was smiling big and it was time for Klaus
In the dressing rooms, the workers were talking about Dustin Starr
Hoping they could wrestle and then on to the bar

The fans were marking out of their heads
Waiting to hear what Hollywood Jimmy said
Out from the back came Eric Wayne
Who swore “I didn’t mean to kick him the face..DANG!!”

In the parking lot, arose such a mass
It was Leslie Jones from Christmas past
Standing by the window, it was his friend Neal
Tim Edwards yelled, “Dammit, I am the Real Deal!!”

As I looked outside again at the new-fallen snow
Bill Dundee is at the circus, you know??
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear
But a black man with blond hair holding a beer
He was so lively and wearing a crown
His chest pushed out and he said, “I hate wrestling in this town.”

Now BLS !! Now Tatt2!! Now Austin Lane!! Now TGB!!
On SOBs!! On Seth Knight!! On Idol Bane!! On Stan Lee!!
To the dressing room!! To the ring!! To the mat!!
Now hiptoss!! Now bodyslam!! Now rat!!

As the man made himself the center of the show
The fans were chanting “ Go, DK , Go!!”
He yelled at the fans and said go home
I would rather be here all alone!!

He was dressed all in wrestling gear, from his head to his foot
And his gear was all tarnished with vodka and soot
His crown almost falling off the top of his head
“I will be the KING!!”, he proclaimed, only when Lawler is dead

His eyes—they were so blurry!! His speech so slurred!
His cheeks were red as cherry!! His vision was blurred!!
His mouth drooled like a sleeping bear
“Do you know who I am?? Do you care??”

The straw of his drink he held tight in his teeth
And smoke encircled his head like a wreath
The Posse was here for the night
He yelled, “TIWF keeps outdrawing us!! That is not right!!”
He was colored and blond, a right grumpy man
And I laughed when he said he was the best in the land
A wink in his eye, a twist of his head
PK Ripper was scheduled to wrestle again, oh I dread

He sprang out of the ring, to his crew gave a whistle
And away the workers flew behind him like the down of a thistle
But I heard him exclaim, as Slim Pickens drove him out of site
“Merry Christmas to all, and I am Derrick King….DAMMIT!!