Friday, February 20, 2009

First sex education and now this!!

This clip shows wrestling legend "Outlaw" J.D. McKay stomping on the ashes of kayfabe at a local public school.



Well the bad news apparently J.D. is now allowed within 500 ft of a school again. The good news is he's helping the youth of Mississippi learn some basic wrestling holds before half of them end up working on some pathetic indy show one of these days with a belt and the willingness to set up a ring.


RRO Reporter Gene Jackson got on the phone today to get some feedback from those in the industry after viewing this video.

When asked to comment WWE Owner Vince McMahon said, "this type of thing is what's killing our business."

Memphis Wrestling owner Corey Maclin responded "This is re-dick-a-lous."

Derrick King: (pictured at left) "No comment, I don't need any heat."


Lord Humongous said: "I once drew 900,000 people in Singapore which reminds me of the time Rip Rogers and I won the WCW World tag team title on a foreign tour of Kazaksthan in front of 30 million people with another 13 million trying to get in. I also would like to mention I purchased the Lord Hugo gimmick in 1987 for 2 chili dogs and a six pack of Milwaukee's Best."

L00se Cannon said: "yabba dabba doo i like choclut choclut is gud watur is wet on thursday isnt is funny jd mckay got a bigger pop in a classroom than most guys get at a rasslin show isnt if funny that kid didnt know how to sell thats why he hasnt been power pro but i was on rock video for wwef"

Brian Tramel said "I was talking to Ken Wayne who said that he heard from Brian Thompson that Bobby Eaton thought this was bad for business and that JD should have kicked that kid in the mouth for not selling, but if you want to read my full thoughts buy the RRO Yearbook 2008" (that was for you Neil, lol)

The Deadman (pictured at left) said "This is a disgrace. People should be more respectful of the business. How the hell am I supposed to sell Polaroids to these morons if you smarten them up. I guess I'm just 'old school' Rest in Peace."


Ric Flair said "Who the f*** is J.D. McKay.....WOOOOOOOOO!"




DISCLAIMER: THIS ENTIRE COLUMN WAS WRITTEN AS A PARODY TO BREAK J.D.'s BALLS A BIT. WARNING SOME OF THE QUOTES WERE NOT LEGIT BUT I WON'T TELL YOU WHICH ONES. THIS WAS DONE ALL IN FUN AND I PLAN TO DO MORE UNLESS EVERYONE GETS ALL PISSED.....THEN I WILL DEFINETLY DO MORE