Friday, February 13, 2009

Flashback: Mark James Interviews Nick Bockwinkel!!


----I am going to cheat this week with a "Flashback" borrowed from Mark James over at www.memphiswrestlinghistory.com/.
CLICK HERE to read it. It is a pretty good read - wished there was more on Memphis. I always remembered Bockwinkel being such a good worker. His matches with Lawler were always classics. Funny how Nick reveals he doesn't remember winning the Southern Title. LOL It is really surprising how many guys in the business will tell you they don't remember things like that - which was a big deal to me when I was a kid. I also had that magazine in my collection. Probably still got it somewhere. I remember about 10 years ago trying to sell a bunch of those magazines at a "yard sale". I couldn't get people to buy them for $10 for a full milk crate of them, so I just shove them up in the attic.