Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Invitation for Fans and Workers!!


----On February 13, 2009 at 7:00 PM, NEW will host the 2009 RRO Awards banquet. Brian Thompson and I will host the event. It will be held at the Nightmare Ken Wayne School of Professional Wrestling at 201 E Jefferson ST, BLDG 2 in West Memphis, AR. If you need directions, then please send me an e-mail. First I have listed the people that I know will be in attendance at the event. Below that are names of guys that I would like to invite to attend the event to receive their awards and watch the NEW show. I thought this would be easier than e-mailing everyone. Send me an e-mail to let me know if you are going to attend or not!!!



THESE GUYS ARE SCHEDULED TO APPEAR!!

Rookie: Greg King Jr
Booker of the Year: Greg Anthony
Announcer/Columnist – Brian Thompson
Gimmick: Baron Malkavain
Horizon/Arena Match – Eric Wayne
Arena Report Match: Kid Nikels
Referee: Downtown Bruno


THESE GUYS ARE INVITED!!

Manager: Jimmy Blaylock
Most Improved Idol Bane
Most Underrated/Tag Team: AJ Bradley
Site of the Year: The staff of www.wrestlingnewscenter.com
Female Performer/TV Match: Su Yung
TV Match: Garry & Kevin White
TV Match: Koko Ware
TV Match: Kid Kash
Wrestler/MVP Tag Team – Derrick King
MPV Performer/MVP Tag Team - Stan Lee
Tag Team of the Year – Black Label Society [Void/Robbie Douglas/AJ Bradley]
Promotion: ASWF