Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brian Christopher Notes


Was it a work or a shoot??

----I have had a few e-mails and phone calls asking me this. First, just to let everyone know – you should know by now – I am not going to post anything as a shoot if it is a work. Who would they be working anyway?? Brian Christopher would be taking a barbwire baseball bat shot to the face backstage at DCW with no cameras present?? The only person he would be working is ME – all that was staged because of RRO?? I don’t think so. Ask any of the guys that were there that night – it was scary as hell and believe me it was a shoot. This also will not be the norm, because as I have said before, if they return to do a match, it was all a work. If they do sign a match between these two in the future for DCW there is still will be no way of knowing whether they are going to get in there to work or they want to go at it again. I think I will be writing about this for a few months to come.

Welcome!!

----Welcome to all new visitors and those that have just joined us for the Brian Christopher story. The last three days have seen an increase of 56% in hits [over double normal hits] and Sunday was the biggest day in hits since July of 2007. Thanks to all and I hope you stay for the ride.