Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Derrick King In Jail???

----This below was posted on the TIWF message board and I have had a lot of people e-mailing me about it. All the sources that I can contact confirm that Derrick King was in Nashville, TN on Saturday night and worked the SAW show. And, I am being told he stayed overnight in Nashville, so this did not happen. If someone can photocopy a police report and confirm this did take place, then do so - if not, I advise the message board moderator to remove that post until it can be confirmed either way.

SEEMS THAT A CERTAN WRESTLER CAME THROUGH BROWNSVILLE SAT NIGHT SIDE SWIPED A SHERRIFS CAR ALMOST KILLED THE DEPUTY. THE RRO WRESTLER OF THE YEAR DK DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE 3 TIME DUI ARRESTED BUT DID MAKE 10000 DOLLAR BOND MORE TO COME LATER.