Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Mama Says It Beees That Way Sometimes "The Fans" by “Downtown” Bruno Lauer

This time around I'd like to thank the die-hard - tried and true - faithful audience members who us at NEW with their appearance each and every week. Not to slight any of the fans of NEW whose names I don't know or whom I haven't been fortunate enough to get to know personally, but these particular fans are the back bone at NEW. I would like to thank them for their undying support -

-Danny Grice and his lovely daughter are not only wrestling fans in general and NEW fans in particular, but have also become personal friends. They have been to my house for dinner and I welcome them back anytime. They have traveled with me to my XOW bookings and even to the WWE at the Fedex Forum. And, they can do that again too anytime they would want to do it.

-Robert Walker and his family are fantastic audience members, even though they give me a really hard time every week. Weasel - I will TRY not to stand in front of you while I referee!!

-Donna Partee has been taking pictures ever since day ONE at NEW - many of which have appeared on the is great website.

-Mayor Gene Alday of Walls, MS, Phillip Winters of Wall and my uncle Larry Billings of Walls. They are my crew!! They have enjoyed NEW for the entire duration and continue to do so whenever they are able!!

-Thanks to Brian Tramel for attending when he can and thanks to all to who I haven't mentioned. Keep on supporting us and we will keep doing our best to excite and entertain on and all.

----“Downtown” Bruno Lauer is a legend in Memphis Wrestling. He surprised everyone last year winning RRO Referee of the Year 2008 from his work at NEW. He appears bi-weekly with his non controversial column. Lauer had his biography published last year “Wrestling with The Truth” and can be purchased at www.crowbarpress.com. Lauer is also currently employed by the WWE.