Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dustin Starr at FCW Camp!!

-----Wrestling Globe Newsletter reported the following..

An FCW/WWE tryout camp in Tampa just wrapped up. There were some interesting names at the camp, which we can't report on just yet, including a Ring of Honor wrestler.

----Not sure who that ROH guy was..but area wrestler, one of the top canditdates for RRO Wrestler of the Year 2009, Dustin Starr was at that camp. The best I can tell it was a great experience for Starr and we here at RRO are hoping for some good things out of him. He wrote the following in his latest blog...

The last four days have been fantastic. I can not even begin to tell you how much I’ve learned on this trip. The knowledge that I was exposed to is amazing. Great minds. Great workers. Great passion. I was subjected to views, opinions and FACTS that I had not only never heard before – but information that I had never even thought about before.

-----CLICK HERE to go to the The Starr Treatment as he has 3 or 4 blogs just about the trip.