Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Mama Says It Beees That Way Sometimes "Give These Guys Some Attention!!” by Bruno Lauer

This week I’d like to talk about a few guys who I’ve worked with at NEW that don’t get nearly enough attention as I feel they should.

First, Shawn Reed is one of the nicest, most respectful guys I’ve met in the business. He does a fantastic job on the mic and he consistently has good matches. His interviews are intelligent and to the point and he always gives 110%.

Another guy who I’m proud to work with is another great young guy – Seth Knight. I was very sorry to hear bout his loss of his dad here recently and I am sure it hasn’t been an easy time for his family emotionally lately. In the ring, this guy does a tremendous job all around. I always look forward to his appearances at NEW. Nice guy, good attitude and he does a good job on the mic and in the ring. What else could you ask for??

Finally, let’s pat the back to Terrance Ward and John Steele. The NEW announce team is really major league in every way. These guys could fill in on Raw or Smackdown at any given time and the show (s) wouldn’t miss a beat. They both have great knowledge of the business with great passion and professionalism. All around good guys. We have a great crew at NEW and I am proud to be part of it.

----“Downtown” Bruno Lauer is a legend in Memphis Wrestling. He surprised everyone last year winning RRO Referee of the Year 2008 from his work at NEW. He appears bi-weekly with his non controversial column. Lauer had his biography published last year “Wrestling with The Truth” and can be purchased at www.crowbarpress.com. Lauer is also currently employed by the WWE.