Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Food for Thought by Jamie Jay

Hello everyone!

Its been awhile since I've been on here. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & a happy New Year! I stayed at the house with my son & broke in the New Year watching cartoons!

What to talk about? So much has happened over the past few weeks. I've been wrestling for SWA in Newport for the past five weeks. I'm fixing to start a angle with Ray Ray, should be fun! I've been working on getting a building ready for PWA Entertainment, I'll talk on that later. I've been working on a play that I'm producing & acting in.

In The Ring.... That's the name of the play that I'm producing. It's about a young guy trying to make it in this business without all the drugs & stereotypes that wrestlers get attached with. It's a real good story! Babbie Lovett is the one directing it. She works on Broadway in New York, New York. She's been acting & directing for over 50 years. She's best friends with Morgan Freeman, so that's a plus for us! There will be a ring at the foot of the stage, so yes there will be actual wrestling. There is alot of talent from the mid-south acting in it, Derrick King, Cody Melton, Johnny Morton, Jamie Lee, Jamie Jay & Rasslin Riot's own B.T. A few other guys will be in the play also. January 23rd, 2010 is the date of the play in McCrory, AR at The Ken Theatre. Show starts at 7 p.m. Everyone come out & support it!

Okay, back to the building that PWA Entertainments getting ready to move in. Its located about 5 miles outside of Wynne in a little town called Vandale. Were going to be running every Fri. night. The building should hold between 250-300. I'm really working on trying to have one of the best venues around, which ASWF has hands down, maybe we'll be the next in line. I will have the best dressing room around. Couches, Flatscreen TVs, Lots of space! I hope we can draw a good crowd & keep them coming. I've been in talks with promoters around, to try to work together & I think we will be able to do that! I don't know the exact date of opening, but I'm hoping for the first part of Feb.

Also, how did everyone like the Monday Night War? lol. I thought the shows sucked, but I'm glad to see this going on. I think it'll be good for business!

Well, chew on that.