Tuesday, February 09, 2010

ASWF Releases Tommy Wayne!!

----I was told that Tommy Wayne was picked up by the Jackson County Sheriff's Department [not arrested at the Valiant Arena] for allegedly soliciting nude photos of an underage girl.  I do not know the full details of the case, and please don't think I am trying to defend Wayne here, but he is not guilty unless it is proven he did knowingly solicit an underage girl.  I do know that many wrestlers are sent photos, phone numbers and such without even asking for them.  If Wayne is guilty, then bad call [sorry D-Rock] - I got three daughters and I would be a very mad father also!! Leave the kids alone guys!!
 
----As reported on www.wrestlingnewscenter.com
 
The ASWF has come to terms with Tommy Wayne. They wish him the best on future endeavors.

----And then below the post, it was post by someone Anonymous..
 
Anonymous said...
He got what he needed for messing with underage girls