Friday, February 26, 2010

Tommy Wayne News Posted On My Space!!

----This was posted on myspace.com and I have heard various things all week about our story that was posted about Tommy Wayne having charges dropped.  I promise to follow this story and get to the bottom of it by the end of next week.

http://www.myspace.com/thaprincessselina
ON THE WERSTLING NEWS SITES IT SAID HE HAS BEEN CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES THIS IS NOT TRUE ONE OF THE GIRLS IS MY DAUGHTER ( JUDGMENTS) DAUGHTER I AM NOT THE MAIN PERSON PRESSING CHARGES BUT THAY HAVE NOT BEEN DROPED I DONT KNOW WERE THEY ARE GETING THERE INFO FROM BUT IT IS NOT TRUE HE DOES NOT NEED TO BE AROUND LITTLE GIRLS OR WRESTLING IN ANY FAMILY SHOWS JUST THOUGHT MAYBE YOU COULD HELP AND MAYBE YOU KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THESE SITES WRESTLING NEWS CENTER AND RASSLINGRIOTONLINE THANKS A BUNCH