Monday, March 22, 2010

Photos from Saturday Night Paragould, AR!!

----So, after checking my old myspace.com messages I realized that I had actually booked to be at the Paragould, AR show in January with Titanic.  RRO will be in Jonesboro this coming Saturday night with the Yearbook. Below are some pics of the show - mainly just posed shots with me/Karly.  D-Rock and Tia Blaylock were there from www.wrestlingnewscenter.com and we all sit at a big table together.  We all had a fun time.   I will be posting the Arena Report sometime later this week.

 Performer of the Night: Pappy & BT [at top]...From top right clockwise - "Good Call" with D-Rock, Bishop/Karly, Serpent/Karly, Spyro/Titanic in the ring with Bishop/Motley Cruz, "Bad Call" with D-Rock, BT & Stacy, Karly/Psycho and BT/Rik Burton  [CLICK ON PHOTO FOR BIGGER VIEW]