Tuesday, June 08, 2010

DCW Out of Building, but Not Out of Business...

----As reported on www.wrestlingnewscenter.com by Terrance Ward, it looks like DCW will continue to run shows in the area, but are done in the arena that was known as the Dogg House.  I have heard from more than one source that there was "a bunch of bullshit go down" this past Saturday night, which was rumored to have been because of building rent not paid and the Athletic commission showing up. I was told the building was tore up in what apparently was designed to look like an angle.  I do not look for wrestling ever again in that building, but you know I have seen stranger things happen.  The best I can tell is the Rodney Mack is still going to run shows with some people saying he has a new building in Jonesboro and others saying he is going to run in Mcgehee, AR or Louisiana.