Thursday, July 22, 2010

From The Desk of Brian Tramel

----There will no Coach's Corner this week due to real life getting in the way.  I will be back with full steam next week with a column I started working on today, "Psychology 102." It should be posted sometime next Wednesday.

----RRO will be live and in living color Friday night at NEW in West Memphis, AR. I know..I know..I actually am going to a show in the middle of summer. LOL  I have a meeting schedule that night, which is going to bring the readers of RRO a special limited edition product.  As matter of fact, Sunday thru Thursday of next week we will posting a new product each day!!

----THANK YOU again!!  The site registered the best week of the year beating the week before by only about 2%, but the last two weeks [back to back] are the best we have had since the Brian Christopher-Bishop story last year.  Thank you and hope you are enjoying the ride!!