Friday, August 13, 2010

Eric Wayne E-Mails About Cujo!

----Eric Wayne sent in the following.
----I would usually ask Eric to wait a few days to write something like this, but there is a lot of people in this area very adamant about the Jeremy Wood incident. There are those that think Cujo hurt Jeremy and those that say he didn't, but for those that think he hurt him, then Wayne' comments are actually very tame to what I have been getting.

ONE MORE TIME

You can post all of this or censor me if you wish. I'm actually tired of emailing you because I feel like a broken record but this is a little different.

I've been pretty vocal about my feelings towards today's business. This training incident is just proof that all these backyard retards that call themselves wrestlers should be banned from any wrestling ring and forced to buy tickets or never show their face! They are all an embarrassment not only to wrestling but to life in general. You can thank Cujo for responding to quickly, but I bet no one else is thanking him for this. Or anything else he has ever done. People like him are perfect examples of what is wrong with this business. YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!! What you and everyone like you has done is give this business a bad name. Everyone knows what happened between myself and Greg King. Everyone also knows that was an accident, marks like you may think otherwise and that's fine. But what everyone doesn't know is that I wish I wouldve kicked one of these goofs in their fucking face instead.


I know I'm repeating what Bruno said but it needs to be repeated, except this is my version: what the hell makes any of you think you can train anyone to wrestle? You look like shit and have never drawn a dime. What makes you think "being tough" on your trainee will automatically make YOU a good trainer? You can't wrestle past 10 minutes without sucking air and could never EVER make it through a real wrestling drill!!(and I invite you to find out what I'm talking about  whenever you want to step in the ring with me)


Everyone has their own style of training though. Some of it makes sense, some of it is confusing but still works. Then there are people out there that don't have a clue. You can watch ANY of their matches and see that they don't belong in a ring unless they are sweeping it out. Beating someone up and taking advantage of them isn't very smart. It doesn't make you tough at all. It makes you an insecure bitch AND a bad trainer. It also gets you heat with the people that actually care about this business and have a passion and pride you will never understand.

You can sit there and read this and say whatever the hell you want but I would much rather you do something about it. Like maybe, get out of this business before you hurt someone else! Or why not  step in the ring with me and you'll wish you never knew what wrestling was.  Its "accidents" like you trying to impress people that shows everyone how truly stupid you are. You know nothing and you are nothing. If you quit this business today, no one will ever miss your sorry excuse for a wrestler.