Thursday, August 05, 2010

RRX: Mama Says It Bees That Way Sometimes "Talking about Sir Mo" by Downtown Bruno Lauer


----Downtown Bruno weighs in on Sir Mo. 


I haven’t personally been involved in any of the rigamorole going on lately with Sir Mo and his new endeavor, so I can’t comment on any of the whys and wherefores going on. I can only wish that it all gets resolved amicably between all the involved parties. I can say though that Sir Mo is a great guy, a solid worker in the ring and an asset and a credit to any promotion he works for and/or with. It touched my heart when I read Mo say that he was even contemplating suicide after he was taken out of the ring by the WWE. Because I’m another veteran who was taken out of the ring, only I actually prefer it the way it is now, but that’s a personal decision. I know it’s hard when things change due to circumstances beyond your personal control, rather than of your own volition, so from one old timer to another - God bless and hang in there. Come on down and see us at N.E.W. some Friday Night Bobby. We will catch up about the old days....and the good days yet to come....thanks for caring about the business and understanding it so well also. There’s not that many of us left! Mama says it bees that way sometimes.

----“Downtown” Bruno Lauer is a legend in Memphis Wrestling. Two time winner of RRO's Referee of the Year 2008 and 2009. He appears bi-weekly with his non controversial column. Lauer had his biography published last year “Wrestling with The Truth” and can be purchased at by hitting the link at the top of the page. Lauer is also currently employed by the WWE.

RRX is the new exclusive label of www.rronews.com - it lets you the reader know that you read it FIRST here at RRO!!