Sunday, March 13, 2011

Benefit Show This Friday! Rector, AR

----Benefit show this coming Friday.

----This should be a good show and great cause.  I heard from Steve Crawford today, originally from Rector and a contributor to Yearbook 2010 for RRO, stressed to me how important this show will be for the family.
In the early morning hours of Febuary 6th Scott Mann Stood in the  street wearing nothing but his under garments, watching his families home burn, along with all their possessions.
 
"As I stood there freezing", Mann Stated, "I kept thinking what am I gonna do? All our stuff is in there. My Grandson has'nt even rode his new bike yet."
 
Fortunately Manns Grandson Austin was not at home as he was out of town with his Mother Brandy Owens  who is also of the home. Upon learning of the fire Austin Stated, " I dont care about the house as long as my Momma and Pa Pa are both okay."
 
The home and all its contents were a complete loss. Upon hearing  this Mann's cousin Kelly Warner who is a former employee of WWE affiliated Memphis Championship Wrestling contacted some friends...a benefit was soon planned.
 
"I can't imagine such a loss", Warner stated,"I knew I had to do something to help"
 
A event is scheduled for March 18th at the Rector National Guard Armory. All proceeds will benefit the Mann family. NCW Pro Wrestling is hosting the event featuring superstars Derrick King, Picture Perfect, James Arnez, Biscuit,and former WWE World Tag Team Champion   "Grandmaster Sexay" Brian Christopher, son of wrestling lefend and WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler!
 
Tickets are just $5.00 each and kids under six are free! Doors open at 6:30 pm
with a 7:30 pm Belltime!
 
Come on out and support a good cause!