Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Big Annoucement!!

----The announcement is............


 ----I really don’t know how to say this, other than just say it…RRO is being shut down.  There are many reasons for this, but mainly it is because I have other interests in my life right now that I need to persuade.  RRO has been a big part of my life for the last five years and it takes 12 to 20 hours a week to maintain the site.  I do not have that amount of free time and I feel it would be better to shut it down at the five year mark.  

----We will have one more week of posting for anyone that wants to send me something – some of the columnists have said they want to do a “farewell” column.  If you are just a daily visitor and want to say anything about RRO, then I will post it. Send to brian_tramel@yahoo.com Gene Jackson has talked to me about doing a “RRO Farewell” radio show and when he gets everything set up, he will post it right here.  Gene also will have an announcement on that show that hopefully will benefit area promoters and wrestlers. 

----Next Friday will be the last day for the RRO offices to be fully operational and I will be posting my FINAL  post that day.  RRO will stay online for at least 60 more days and then the blog will go black. 

----For the record, we finished right at 3.8 million hits in the 5 year history, which translates to 2082 hits a day!!  Thank you so much to everyone that visited!!

----I have a new twitter account if everyone wants to follow me from this point on.  It will keep you updated on my future projects   @BrianTramel599d