Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Terrance Ward Talks RRO!

----Terrance Ward sent this in.  Thanks T-Bone!!

You know when I first met Brian Tramel, I really didn't care to know him. I was as green as goose sh** and hadn't worked even a 100 shows. Come to think of it I really didn't like him. I was first introduced to RRO when he came to an ASWF event handing out business cards with his new website. I was actually intrigued with its layout and Tramel's column titled "Coaches Corner". It wasn't till I started working at NEW in West Memphis, AR that I actually began to know who Tramel was. I also had began to work other promotions in the Mid-South and polished my craft being introduced to different varieties of styles. I was ranked #38 in their top 50 in 5 Years and I am glad that Brian thought I was even good enough to make the list. If it wasn't because of RRONews.com I would have never made friends like, Brian Thompson, Eric Wayne, Greg Anthony, and Downtown Bruno. I want to say that I am glad that RRONews.com will go off at the 5 year mark and not just some random date and I wish the writers of RRONews.com and Brian Tramel the best in the world in their future endeavors. RRONews.com may have only had 3.8 Million hits but will leave countless memories.

Good Luck and God Bless.
T-Bone Terrence Ward