Monday, March 06, 2017

I did get a chance to watch the Glory Pro DVD.  Here are my new ratings, as some of the matches were better on DVD than live.


Paco Gonzalez b Kobe Durst (***3/4)...Ethan Page b Danny Adams (**) Shigehiro Irie b Curt Stallion (***3/4)..Jason Kincaid b Everett Connors (***¾), Myron Reed won six-way over Davey Vega, Gary Jay, Mat Fitchett, Jason Roberts and Space Monkey (***¾)...Brandon Espinosa b Sean Orleans (*),..Jake Something b Shane Sabre (***1/4)...Matt Riddle b Michael Elgin  (***1/2)...Jason Kincaid won four-way over Paco Gonzalez, Shigehiro Irie and Ethan Page (****) to become first champion...


I never watched anything twice, so I am willing to sell my copy of the DVD for $20. I will ship it to you for free!! That is only about $3 less than smartmark, but it is cheaper. I have only ONE copy, so send me an email at brian_tramel@yahoo.com to purchase it.