Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tidbits: Site, Derrick King, Jackson source and Memphis Wrestling tonight

----As most of your know, I sometime don't post news but about three times during Monday - Thursday. Well, it will probably change now. I have an extended vacation coming up and hope to get some things done with this site. Weekends are always busy for the site with local news and such. Please take a look at my LOOKING FOR section-- try to send me more!! But, with me boycotting WWE, then there is sometime nothing to talk about. I do have a few articles planned in the near future that some of you have asked about --

"Jerry The Jobber - Jerry Lawler"
"Sex, Drugs & Wrestling - Seth Knight"
"Ratings & The Maclin - Memphis Wrestling"
"Wrestling With The Stars - Austin Lane"

----I got a report the other night that Derrick King and Jerry Lawler were eating out in Kennett, MO. But, I was told by someone else that it was King/Simon Reed. Hey, what'ca you guys doing in my 'hood?? LOL And speaking of DK, as I said in the MCW results, many of the MCW workers [even though they probably did not say anything to King] felt it should have been Lawler vs one of them, instead of King. I had been told a few years back when I had considered Lawler coming in that Jerry would not just wrestle anyone. I understand that in the sense that Lawler has the WWE contract and such. But, I have been proven wrong this year as Lawler has worked Neil Taylor and others without any problems - he even tagged with Rodney Grimes!! Is it right that King is getting the shot? Maybe not in a sense, but he is a regular MCW guy, but many people just see him as a Memphis Wrestling guy wrestling a Memphis Wrestling guy. Who would have I put vs Lawler?? Frankie Tucker and had Lawler win by DQ when Tucker was beating up and have Chris Hollywood finally made the save. Your champ stays strong and Lawler stays strong for anything they might want to do in the future. Who knows though, as Lawler may have requested working DK, since he might not know any of the other guys.

----I am looking for someone in Jackson that might send a FLASH report of Memphis Wrestling every week after the show airs. I will be posting the report as soon as the show airs tonight. It will be interesting to see who and what is on the show this week. Most of the workers were at Rude's [Bobo of "Insane Clown"] wedding today.