Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ratings Are In!!!

----The show this weekend scored a 2.8 [47,009 viewers] with only one more week to promote the big show at Sam’s Town. I have pretty proven though high ratings don’t always equal big attendance figures, but if I was Memphis Wrestling I would feel a lot better if I can at least score a 4.0 this up coming weekend.

----The first quarter scored a 3.0 [49,528 viewers], which included Posse/Dotson vs Too Cool 2/Flash, Sam’s Town promo and Chris Masters interview. The second quarter scored the same 3.0 [49,528 viewers] for Brick vs Giggles, White/Hughes/Fury vs Tatt2/BOS. That quarter ended before the BOS had walked out on Tatt2. The 3rd quarter dropped 7,219 viewers and scored a 2.5 [42,308 viewers] for rest of the 6 man including BOS walking out and the Lawler interview. The 4th quarter finished with a jump of 4,533 viewers with a 2.8 [46,841 viewers]. The show only lost 2,687 viewers from start to finish.

----The rating is still lower than the numbers they were drawing last year. The good thing is that it lost very few viewers from start to finish, so the viewer liked what they were watching. It was not a horrible show and as I said in my report – they did an excellent job promoting the Sam’s Town show.

***Special Note: Sorry about the quick version here without the extra numbers as I had promised here last week. But, due to the computer crash, I lost a ton of my data that I hope to retrieve by next week.