Monday, April 16, 2007

RassleBits: Leveigh, DVD Releases and Videos

----Larry Goodman had this to say about the opening match from NWA Wrestle Birmingham. Full report is posted on www.gerweck.net.

“(1) Anton Leveigh pinned Brandon Barbwire after the Border Destroyer. These were two talented, young guys from Mississippi that had worked out a nice match. They went a fast-paced 8-10 minutes with lots of hot moves. It would have fit in well on an NWA Anarchy show. WB fans have seen very little of this style, and they got into the technical quality of the wrestling. The Border Destroyer is a version of Petey Williams’ move. An unexpectedly strong opener.”

----Please get ready for a ton of releases coming out on DVD. I am working on TGB and Austin Lane right now. I have reached a deal with Kenny Valiant to do at least 3 Titles. There is a possible series of DVDs to do with Bill Dundee. And I also just reached a deal with NBW and I will produce a title of the show from Saturday night.

----Some videos at http://www.youtube.com/ that I thought the readers might find interesting.

**CLICK HERE for video with highlights clips from NBW Saturday night. Rikishi was left out for some reason.

**CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE - I am not sure what time period these two clips are from, but I am thinking the 70s. British wrestling is fought in rounds. The reason I want to pass these along, because if you are a young wrestler and want to see some very unique hold for hold stuff, please take a look at these guys.