Saturday, May 26, 2007

More on EWE!!

----I wanted to post this as an update to the EWE story. I have seen various things about Sammy Hall's power?? Does he have the power to do things like this?? And, why did he not shut JWS and shut EWE down???

EWE, the wrestling organization in Ripley, MS, is no more. Commissioner Sammy Hall shut the organization down Friday night. He revoked the Promoter’s license. I have been told by workers who were there that Sammy tore the license up in front of the promoter, and told him that he would never be given a license again. The reason for shutting the organization down is because they used un-licensed workers, and also because they used two workers who were under age. One was 15, one was 16, or so I have been told. You will recall that I predicted this group would not last long. Just when I was beginning to think I was wrong about them, the group self destructed by breaking one too many rules.

JWS in Jumpertown has also been under fire from the Athletic Commissioner, but has not lost their license as of now. Their infraction was that they used the same un-licensed worker that EWE used. That’s one strike. I don’t think Sammy is playing, guys. Better do things right. Things have been in a state of turmoil in JWS anyway the last few weeks. They have had several changes in bookers, and some workers have left as a result. Frankly, I hope they can get things back on track again.

**Credit Axeman on www.hollywoodjimmy.com

Comment on EWE