Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Shooting.....

----Man, there must be something in the water this weekend. LOL I talked with Byg Daddy Moose this morning after the MEWA event last night. As you can tell he is a little banged up. The MEWA report did mention him leaving MEWA, but the story was not a work. I had this little interview with him via yahoo messenger. I thought the idea of the business was to protect each other??

So what happened last night??

I was in a match with David Cox and he straight up shot on me. I ended up with 7 stitches and a cracked orbital bone. My feelings are that i believe Chubby [Graham] was behind it

Why would they shoot on you??

Chubby was more worried bout sponsors and their money than my eye or welfare. I don’t know for sure but you can see it on the tape exactly when it started. I just had a few veterans view the tape and they both said i did nothing wrong.

So you are done with MEWA??

When Chubby told me that the sponsors money was more important than getting my eye checked out,calling me a big crybaby and a pussy,then calling my cell phone while in the ER and yelling at my wife…Cmon, Brian what do u think??

So, you have no idea why Cox would shoot on you??

I don’t know. I worked him several times b4 and it was nothing like this. The only thing I can think of was Chubby being in his ear.

----Moose plans on making his debut for a group in Cash, AR sometime in July and is done with MEWA. I was talking with a long time veteran today about this and the Lawler situation. He asked, “When did you have to sucker punch someone or shoot on them?? Why not fight them face to face??” It makes you wonder; doesn’t it??