Saturday, June 30, 2007

Site News!!

----A story that was posted earlier today was yanked a few hours after it was posted. The original story is still posted HERE, but from all my reliable sources, they are telling me the story is untrue. Mike Porter apparently did do time in prison, but that was way back in the early 1990's, and it's very common knowledge on the Nashville Wrestling scene. How this constitutes "news" now is pretty ridiculous. It wasn't a 12 year old kid. The way I understand the story it was with an under aged male teenage prostitute. The kid was 16 or 17 or something like that. This "Robert Lee" character has been described to me as not much more than a troll, so I will not posting anymore news items from his site. My apologies to Mike Porter.

----As I expected, I have got some heat for the XOW story. I love it when everyone says Tony Watts should sue me. Everything I put in that story is believed by me to be 100% true. The other stuff is my opinion. I do want to invite Tony Watts to respond. As always, and some of you seem to forget this, but I do try to present both sides of every story.