Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Note From mo_vols - Lawler Gets Served Angle Pics!!!

----Here are two pics from last night of Lawler being "served" papers. mo_vols wanted me to write some kind of story around them, but I think he did a good job talking about how good the show was last night. I am glad to hear that it seems like they hit a homerun. I have also heard for more people bragging on the TC2 vs Tatt2/Starr bout. They also are suppose to have a real good match on TV tonight. They need to keep that feud going. I have talked to several guys from the show last night and no one seen Lawler get served for real. It is possible that he did in private. Also, there was no way he was going to jail before going to court over this, so that was all a work. I hope everyone realized that??

Hey Brian,

Well its about 3:15am and I've just got done downloading the pictures from Sam's Town. I would've waited until tomorrow but the show was so good that I thought that those guys of Memphis Wrestling needs a well deserved "pat on the back". I guess Corey Maclin answered my question that I had going into the Sam's Town show, "Will he be able to follow an awesome TV show with an awesome Sam's Town show? Well he did in flying colors! I applaud Corey Maclin and the guys for going out and putting an A+ show. Now here is my next big question, can Memphis Wrestling keep pushing the "buck" and match or even out do this show. But anyways here's the pics and I hope you can really do something with the Lawler pics and do your magic and write a little story using those pics. Have a good one, bro!