Monday, September 10, 2007

Site News: Poll Results and New Poll!!

----I would like to thank all those that voted in the last poll. Thanks for being honest. That was only my third time ever doing TV, so yea I sucked. LOL 51% agreed that I sucked, 36% thought I was better than Corey, 6% thought I was average and then 5% of you thought I was worse than Corey. I thank you, but Maclin has been doing that job for years and if he was in the position I was in with Mark Tipton, he would have probably did a much better job pushing the show than me.

----Now the new poll is pretty simple. “The Big Cheese” Sal Corrente has laid out a challenge to Corey Maclin and Jerry Lawler to take a lie detector test to prove that everything Lawler has said about this case is a lie. My question to you is, if you were Lawler or Maclin, would you take the test or just ignore Sal??

----BTW, Jerry Lawler and Corey Maclin were sent via mail copies of the $10,000 Challenge and letter from me explaining it. Both guys were sent my e-mail and home phone numbers. No response from either party as of the writing of this post.