Thursday, October 18, 2007

Southeastern Championship Wrestling - What's REALLY REALLY Going On!!

----It seems that my story that I posted earlier today is being disputed in some regards on www.hollywoodjimmy.com’s news center by “Axeman” Randall Lewis. I will go on record standing behind everything I wrote in the story earlier. I was not sure who the booker was at the time, but was called later today to inform me that Billy Ray Hickerson [Fire] was the new booker for SCW. Unlike what is being reported by Axeman and I am not sure why he is being told this, but Mr. Guys IS STILL with this promotion. He is the money man. He has regrouped and joined with Hickerson to try to run shows now on a budget. I was even told that this guy was a big fan of the old Continental Wrestling promotion and he just wants to put on a good show. He is also going to try to “make up” the money on those checks that bounced that were written. I am not sure why they are trying to keep Guy’s name from everyone other than one word – KAYFABE!! Think about this also?? Why would Hickerson just change the name of his promotion and start booking under this name??