Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Flashback October, 1990

----This article appeared in Issue #3 of Rasslin Riot in 10/90. It was written by a guy that was "inside" the business more a friend to the boys. His identity will stay kayfabe, but I thought it was something everyone would find of interest, especially with all the scandals of this year.

"What's My Beef" By The Big Dick
"Smart Fans, Ring Rats, Diseased & Drugs"

CLICK HERE to read the article.

----The art work was done by Derrick Winnett
and I am not sure if it ever appeared in the zine or just something he sent to me. It was a big joke about Vicious that everytime when softball season rolled around he would be "injured" and couldn't wrestle. So, we came up with the perfect gimmick for him.

----Next week I will posting a "Riot Squad" flashback post that will go over all the guys that have worked under the moniker. If there is anyone that worked the old CCW or against these guys in one form or another and wants to add something, then drop me an e-mail. I do know that the infamous Garry White use to sit in the crowd in Gibson, TN watching Riot Squad vs "Total Kaos" [Kade/Viper] matches and loved them!!